New show bookings times start September 2016
Thank you for visiting our schedule booking site.
Before you schedule an interview the following steps must be completed before you book or your interview will be rejected.
Please Complete These Steps BEFORE booking:
1. EMAIL Tony Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) first with details about your event or request to be on the show.
2. WDNS-FM (D93) is a classic rock station. Ask yourself if our audience is right for your event.
3. Make sure you have everything you need before you schedule an event. Details, contact info, etc.
4. Morning Show interviews will be approximately three minutes in length.
5. Listen on your way to the station
6. Our goal is to help your event be successful as possible.
7. Only schedule ONE interview at a time. Multiple show bookings will result in cancellations.
8. Do not book for any event more than 6 weeks in advance of event happening.
9. Do not schedule interviews on holidays or days when normal office hours may apply.
10. Fill out all fields on the next page in full.
* Why all these steps? We get lots of requests for interviews. Like hundreds of requests per month. Many are not appropriate for radio. We ask that you follow our rules and we will help all we can to make your event work!
WDNS-FM and the Tony Rose Morning Show reserve the right to cancel any interview request at any time